GeSoB offers its expertise for external project evaluations and takes on the following tasks, for example:
- Development of evaluation instruments (questionnaires, quality checks, evaluation forms and plans)
- Conducting surveys and regular preparation of reports for process evaluation
- Presentation of the evaluation results and recommendations for improvements
- Coordination with those responsible and participation in talks, work meetings and events
- Strengths and weaknesses of project work
- Evaluation of the project results and the achievement of goals
Our approach to evaluation
For us, the joint planning and development of the evaluation design with the client is a central aspect for good cooperation. Therefore, this can only be proposed on the basis of a detailed briefing.
Methodological basic understanding
GeSoB has committed itself to a systemic consulting approach, which we also try to live in our evaluations. We believe that we cannot see complex phenomena if we only focus our attention on individual elements. We accompany projects and organizations with an external perspective, with suggestions and leading questions. Solutions can only come from within, from within the organization itself. That is why we attach great importance to a detailed clarification of the assignment and goals in order to be able to propose a suitable consulting context on this basis.