Call for free participation at the
Playful Paths Train the trainer
14-16 April, Budapest, Hungary
What is the goal of Playful Paths project and the training?
The goal of this project is to strengthen the agency of women, who are reentering the labour force after years of being stayhome mothers. While we cannot change the systemic failures and problems of the labour market, by strengthening women’s control about their career and personal goals and personal competencies, as well as assist them in finding a better approach to work-balance harmony, we would like to empower them for a more conscious career planning.
What the training course will be about?
During the training course the participants will experience and learn new methods to work with women:
- Symbolwork, which is a coaching and therapy method used for social and youth work, developed by the German psychologist, Wilfried Schneider. You can read more about it here: http://www.symbolarbeit.at/
- Working with a folk tale, as well as folk-tale based cardset, developed based on Metamorphosis Folk Tale therapy method. You can read more about it here: https://www.boldizsarildiko.com/en/meseterápia
- Playwork, and supporting the play of children by parents. You can read more about it here: https://www.playscotland.org/loose-parts-play/
Who are the coordinators of the event?
- From Austria, the coordinator organization is GeSoB: Gesellschaft für Sozialforschung und Bildung
- From Poland, the coordinator is Gratosfera Foundation.
- From Hungary, the coordinator is Rogers Foundation for Person-Centred Education
- Dr Paul Schober, a PHD in economics, post graduated academic education management, and is a trained symbolwork counsellor.
- Dr Virág Suhajda, PhD in communication, trainer, certified person-centred counsellor, Metamorphosis folk tale therapy counsellor, psychodynamic dance and movement therapist and symbolwork counsellor.
- Kamil Maciaszek, MA of education and speech therapy, playworker and trainer.
Whom are we inviting to participate?
We would like you to have:
- experience in working with women (either in non-gender specialized circumstances)
- working knowledge of English (as the training will be in English)
- have a counsellor / coach / psychologist / mental health / trainer practioners training and/ or experience
- to be able to reach out to women to practice the learned methods in order to feed back
When exactly the training event will take place?
14-15-16 April (starting 11.00 at 14th, finishing at 15.30 at 16th April)
How to apply?
Please send your interest to: https://forms.gle/4TQYf6jAuMbiDpFK6
The travel, accommodation and course costs are funded by the Erasmus+ program!
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.